Sad Report : See Photos of Unizik Student Who Died in a Security Guard’s Room After Smoking Marijuana



According to sources, Onyinye Ezeugwunne, a student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, reportedly died after going to charge her phone at a security guard’s room.

It is alleged that Onyinye slept off in the room after she smoked marijuana, and died from inhalation of smoke from the generator set placed in the
kitchen with little or no ventilation. Her friends and loved ones have taken to social media to write tributes, as they also revealed that security guard from the northern part of the country, is in coma.

sanurai.PNG

Here are more photos;

onyij1.jpg

onyij2.jpg

onyij3.jpg

sane.PNG

sane1.PNG

sane2.PNG

Capture.PNG

sane.PNG

 



Leave a Response